Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Monday, November 18, 2013

Vicious and Vampy

This fall I'm loving the dark vampy look. Maroons, blacks, and browns make up the majority of my autumn/winter wardrobe. This oversized sweater is actually borrowed (a.k.a. stolen lol) from my dad's closet. With the sweater I'm wearing opaque tights from target ($8) with black booties from Forever 21 (far right second photo, $42.00). The spiral earrings are my mom's and the gem ring is from Charlotte Russe ($4.50). On my lips I made my own Dark Vampy lip color by combining a bright red lip pencil with a berry red lipstick and a black lipstick. I finished it off with a simple red lipgloss. For more pictures and posts check out my Instagram @shadesofagoldensea 

Lots of love! 





No comments:

Post a Comment