Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Musical Inspiration




My all time newly favorite bands are my biggest inspiration when it comes to my personal style. When I listen to their music I get a grunge-y rocker edgy kick-ass chick vibe that inspires me to wear as much black as possible and to buy as many different types of boots that I can. the Arctic Monkeys AM Album is the piece that inspires me the most. I'm in love with their old style  indie rock sound that makes me want to hook up with someone and dance around my house in my underwear and socks (not at the same time). Music plays a huge role in the way I dress because whoever I'm listening to influences my mood and I transform into a different person. If you haven't listen to either of these bands I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO SO IMMEDIATELY. Yes, they're that good. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gab,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete