Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hardcore Girly

I literally had absolutely no intention of wearing my Mock Trial sweatshirt after I thought of this outfit. I really love my new leather shorts from H&M! They are perfection. And this shirt...finally I have something to wear it with. You might not be able to tell in the picture but its has a weird zebra print pattern that I didn't notice when I bought it from Forever 21 last year. Believe me when I say that nothing goes with this stupid thing. I love the silhouette but it just doesn't match the majority of the items in my wardrobe well because a) it's pink and b) it's zebra. Finally it actually looks good with these shorts and opaque tights. *sigh* I've done well.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment