Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New video!

Hooray! I finally put up my first new video on my new channel! It's a little rough since its the first but it's still amazingly legit and you all should definitely check it out. This is just a basic haul video of all my fall clothes with a little bit of summer. Loathes as well since where I live falls can be pretty warm. It's slightly long but only because I have so many cool things to show you guys! So check it out on my channel at shadesofagoldensea. Here's the video link :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPs4I3Z-9oU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW I DID!


No comments:

Post a Comment