Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Black and White

Black and white is simple yet perfect in every single way possible. This outfit was so unbelievable comfortable I can't wait until I can wear it again. I got the shirt form Wet Seal, the leggings are from Victoria's Secret, and the necklace and shoes are from Forever 21 (my favorite store if you haven't already guessed that). I wore this quite a while ago actually but I decided to start posting all of my outfits that were already on my Instagram (@shadesofagoldensea). I hope you enjoy! Oh and this look was inspired by an old look that Kavita did from shewearsfashion.com :)


No comments:

Post a Comment