Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Instagram

Hey lovelies! I'm so very worry that I haven't even really started to get this blog up and running. It takes a lot of planning and thinking to get the perfect picture and the right thing to say. Right now I'm in the middle of filling out college apps so I literally have zero free time :( but I just wanted to let anyone whose reading this know that I have an Instagram that gets updated almost daily. It has almost every outfit I wear plus a few random picks. So if ur interested check me out @shadesofagoldensea :))) thanks and I promise I'll have a really cool new post this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment