Through The Jungle

Swagger

Black Out

Olive Green

Back To The Future

I Run With the Wolves

Triangles

Maroon Pleather

The Velvet Tribe

Short and Sassy

Bruised Black and Blue

Plaid and Denim

My Looks

Friday, October 18, 2013

Dream Fashion Wish List


I want a rack like this so badly! I think it would be so cool to be able to line up all my outfits for the week or all my favorite clothes to be on display. I constantly use shadow boxes and shelves to display my favorite pairs of shoes, but this technique would be so much more organized. How else are you supposed to show off all your favorite pieces? :)

Check out my Instagram @shadesofagoldensea for more fashion updates and ootd.

Check out my Tumblr shadesofagoldensea.tumblr.com for a different type of fashion blog as week as updates and ootd. 


<3 MUCH LOVE <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment